Vastu importance of maintaining artificial bamboo bonsai plants at home. Bonsai is an ancient Japanese cultivation style that produces small trees, not trees. It is a meticulous art form that includes continuous care and trimming. Bamboo is not exactly a tree. It’s grass, but what’s unique about bamboo is that it grows very fast.
Bamboo plants are known to be auspicious to keep at home, according to Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui. Storing bamboo plants in your home and office is said to bring good luck, wealth, and wealth. For a long time, bamboo plants have been transformed into bonsai to keep them indoors as houseplants.
Why are bamboo plants considered lucky?
According to Vastu Shastra, it is believed that bamboo plants bring good luck and protect the inhabitants of the house from evil forces. The bonsai plant consists of a bamboo stem and a red ribbon tied to it. Bamboo is represented by a tree, and fire is represented by a red ribbon tied to the trunk. Wood and fire represent the perfect balance wherever the plant is.
The direction of placement will help to get the various benefits of the plant. However, bamboo must be placed in the east to benefit from the health side. Bamboo will help you gain wealth if you place it in the southeast, the path of money and wealth. Bamboo with 10 stems at home will bring health, joy, happiness, and prosperity.
The bamboo plant is also considered a lucky plant according to Feng Shui, a traditional practice that originated in ancient China. Feng Shui is the practice of arranging pieces in living spaces to balance nature. Its goal is to harness the power of energy and create harmony between people and their surroundings. According to this Chinese practice, the hollow structure of the plant aids in the movement of Chi energy.
It is believed that bamboo plants aid in the movement of positive energy and turn become more prosperous and prosperous. In addition to this, the plant’s pipe-like structure means wisdom to calm the mind and soul by allowing energy to flow from inside to outside.
Why should you store bamboo plants in your home or office space?
There are several scientific reasons why growing bamboo plants or other bonsai plants for that matter is beneficial for you and your home.
- From an aesthetic point of view, you can add greenery to the surrounding environment with the help of plants. Because it’s a natural living material, it gives your mind some freshness while working.
- Storing bamboo plants in indoor spaces is known to reduce the incidence of sore throat, dry cough, cold,s and dry skin. This is because indoor plants help balance humidity levels.
- Even visual exposure to plants can lower stress levels and lower blood pressure. It can also greatly help increase productivity and relieve depression and anxiety.
- Recent studies have shown that placing plants in living spaces or office environments can significantly reduce harmful pollutants present in the air.
- Bamboo acts as a natural air freshener, so it helps keep the environment clean.
- Bamboo can be easily grown in low light and indirect places.